In 5 minutes!
It goes well with everything from roasted or grilled veggies too
- 80g tahini
- 16g fresh parsley
- 60-80ml lemon juice
- 30ml olive oil
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lag clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 stalk green onion, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender (starting with the lesser amount of water) and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust, adding more lemon juice for brightness, maple syrup or honey for sweetness, or garlic for spiciness and zing. You can also add more water 1 tablespoon at a time to reach your desired consistency
- Enjoy with veggies, falafel, chicken, fish, or on grain bowls.
- Store leftover sauce in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Not freezer friendly.
For any help or questions, please contact Natasha, The Loving Chef on 07890022673 or firstname.lastname@example.org